Dear members and supporters, It’s now only two days until the 2021 Tandem Awards and opening of our new offices, and there’s a definite atmosphere of excitement at Tandem this week!
It’s really wonderful to bring the Tandem community together – whether you’re attending in-person or via the livestream – to celebrate those doing great work providing compassionate, family-inclusive mental health care.
We’re delighted that the Hon. James Merlino, Deputy Premier, Minister for Education, Minister for Mental Health and Minister for Disability, Ageing and Carers will be able to join us to open our beautiful new offices at 70 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford and present the Lifetime Achievement Award for Exceptional Service to Family and Friends in Mental Health.
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a wonderful occasion, and an uplifting end to an otherwise challenging year for most of us.
If you haven’t done so yet, please register for the livestream so that you don’t miss out!
In this eNews edition
- Do you get confused about mental health and the NDIS?
- Supporting Recovery, Strengthening Reform: Mental Health Victoria’s budget submission
- First national guidelines for the lived experience workforce
- The Mind Australia Lived Experience Strategy launch
- Lived Experience Workforce Grants Program
- Do you support a young person who has stayed in (or tried to access) a Youth PARC service?
- The FaPMI Family Fun Day
- Frankston Young Carer School Holiday Program
- Satellite Foundation January programs
- Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide begins
- Suicide Prevention Australia 2022 LiFE Awards: Nominations now open
- Food support during lockdown
- Tandem Support & Referral Line
- Other Mental Health Helplines and Webchats
- Join the Tandem Family