The holiday season is almost here and for the 3rd year in a row headspace is organising a Hamper drive, with the aim of putting a smile on the faces of those young people and families doing it tough.
We are currently seeking donations. If you, your team or your family/friends would like to assist us with this great cause, please let us know! Every parcel is different, so donations can be small or large; every little bit goes a long way!
Here are some suggestions as a guide of what you could donate:
- Non-perishable food and non-alcoholic drinks,
- Art supplies,
- Essential toiletries
- Self-care items (e.g., journals, candles)
- Small clothing items (e.g., socks, beanies, hats)
- Sensory items
- Anything that screams, “This will make someone’s day!”
Our goal is to provide 40 hampers to young people accessing headspace Early Psychosis services!
We can come and collect any items you are willing to donate, or you could drop them into the headspace Bentleigh centre located on the Ground Floor at 973 Nepean Hwy, Bentleigh 3204. We are open business hours Monday- Friday.
Our request is three-fold:
- Next time you are shopping, please consider purchasing a couple of additional items to kindly donate to this Hamper drive;
- Please share the attached Hamper Donation Request Letter with your local networks; and
- If you follow @headspace_bentleigh on Instagram, please share our two pinned headspace holiday hamper posts on your own platforms.
We will be collecting donations until Monday 11 December, so please get your Santa hat on and encourage everyone to get into the holiday spirit.
Let’s try and make this holiday season unforgettable, not just for us but for those who need it most.
senior administration officer
early psychosis hBentleigh
T 03 9076 9400
F 03 9076 9444