The Victorian Government has announced a new $250 Power Saving Bonus program for all Victorian households. From 1 July 2022, you can access the new $250 program by visiting the Victorian Energy Compare website and submitting an application. Click here if you would like to receive an invitation to apply when the program opens.
The existing $250 Power Saving Bonus for Concession recipients remains open and is available until 30 June 2022. Before submitting an application for the bonus, please read the eligibility requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for the existing Power Saving Bonus program:
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account).
- You must be receiving payments under one of the following concession programs:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession
- JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession
- Or hold a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card