Vaccination information for people with a disability, carers, volunteers and disability support workers
Information about the COVID-19 vaccines for people with a disability, carers, volunteers and disability support workers.
How to get the vaccine
Information about the COVID-19 vaccines for people with a disability
Everyone aged 16 years and over is eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Young people aged 12-15 years are eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine if they:
Where you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine
People with disability living in residential accommodation can receive a vaccination at their residence if they prefer to. The Australian Government manages vaccination teams who visit disability residential accommodation to provide these vaccinations.
You can also access a COVID-19 vaccine at:
- Doctors’ clinics including General Practice Respiratory Clinics
- Community health services
- Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Services
- Vaccination centres.
Book at a vaccination centre
All vaccination centres:
- are wheelchair accessible
- have accessible car parking and toilets nearby,
- can provide information in Easy English
- welcome assistance animals