Help us set the scene for a better future
Carers Victoria is hosting a series of focus groups that will help shape policy, programs and advice for carers in Victoria. We value your insights and lived experience and want to hear from you.
Current carers are invited to join a focus group and share your experiences.
Participants will be paid $75 for their involvement in one session.
What is involved?
Participating in one of our focus groups will involve confidentially discussing:
- your experiences as a carer
- what has changed for you over the past year
- your hopes for the future
- any challenges or barriers you are experiencing.
When will the focus groups take place?
- Session 1: 10–11am on 13 December: online
- Session 2: 2–3pm on 14 December: online
- Session 3: 10–11am on 11 January: in person at Melbourne CBD location
- Session 4: 2–3pm on 12 January: in person at Melbourne CBD location
Why do we need your insights?
Over the past four years, much has changed that has shaped the experiences and context in which carers undertake their role.
By sharing your experiences, you will help us shape policy, programs and support structures to address the needs and challenges of Victoria’s carers.
Please express your interest in participating by clicking on the link below and providing your name, contact details and preferred session.