Dear members and supporters,
Act for an inclusive mental health and wellbeing system
In 2019, Tandem made a submission to the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System. We produced this based on extensive consultation with you, our members.
We learnt that you support a mental health system that is Safe, Inclusive, Fair and Funded.
We now have the final Royal Commission report in our hands. We can hear your voices resonating throughout the 3000 pages informing the recommendations.
The final report highlights the need for a system that is safe and inclusive for family, carers and supporters. We now need to ensure that the reforms implemented reflect the intentions of the report.
We need to ask for your help again.
Please complete this survey by end of Monday 10th May to inform the implementation of:
- Recommendation 42: A new Mental Health and Wellbeing Act
- Recommendation 44: A new Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission
- Recommendation 54: Towards the elimination of seclusion and restraint
- Recommendation 61: Sharing mental health and wellbeing
Information In this eNews edition
- Introduction: Act for an inclusive mental health & wellbeing system
- Tandem Members Meeting – Thursday June 10
- COVID-19 Mental Health Packages no longer available
- Tandem Support & Referral Line
- Other Mental Health Helplines and Webchats
Thank you for your ongoing support. We will keep you informed of any consultation opportunities that arise.
To join the Tandem register to take part in working groups and consultations, contact us at email@example.comYou can access the complete newsletter via the link below: