Call us for carer support and respite on 1800 51 21 21
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00 pm
- Alfred Health Carer Services provides Carer Gateway services in the southern metropolitan region of Victoria
- Carer Gateway is available across Australia
- Carers can call the Carer Gateway to access urgent respite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1800 422 737
- Access online services: chat forums, coaching, counselling and skills courses at www.carergateway.gov.au
- Call the Carer Gateway on 1800 422 737, Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
We will link you in with the right services, including services available for carers through the Carer Gateway.
Free online peer support
Sometimes a little extra support, hope and understanding is needed. That’s why eFriend is here.
eFriend Online Peer Support connects you to a community of trained, specialist eFriend Peers via video call or phone call. Their service is free and for anyone in need, visit their website to find out more information.
Please click on the link below to read the complete newsletter: