VENUE: AMAH (Spotless Building) Level 4, 549 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Please note change of speakers
SPEAKERS: Sharon Mamo, Practice Lead, Disability Services, Uniting and Farida Poonawala, Disability Services, Uniting
TOPIC: The many services offered by Uniting, highlighting
- specialist employment services for consumers
- specialist employment services for carers
- other services including respite
Committee members provide light supper from 7.15pm which we look forward to sharing with you.
There is no charge for meetings, but a small donation is greatly appreciated
Please ensure that you have proof of vaccination with you when attending.
For more details or help with transport, phone Judi on 0425 723 746.
Information regarding Covid Safety at ALL ISFAF Gatherings
Please refer to: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/ for updated information
At all ISFAF gatherings, you must
- check in to the QR code shown at the entrance
- provide proof of full vaccination (ie 2 or more Covid vaccinations) at point of entry
- observed social distancing,
- hand and general cleanliness. To minimize risk of cross-infection. please feel free to use hand sanitizer which has been provided.
- If you have tested positive to Covid during the past 48 hours you must stay home and isolate for at least 7 days. https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-cases,
- If you have been in close contact for at least 4 hours (incl. but not exclusive to shared home) with someone who has tested positive during the past 48 hours, please isolate for 7 days and follow the instructions at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-contacts
- If you have had casual contact with someone who has tested positive during the past 48 hours, please follow the instructions at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-contacts and ensure you have a negative test result immediately before attending,
- If you feel unwell, especially if the symptoms relate to Covid, please stay isolated until you feel well and follow the instructions at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/