Don’t miss your chance to provide input on how the wants and needs of the Victorian caring community can be represented during the State election by completing a survey which closes on 16 July 2018.
You can access the survey in the ‘get involved’ section of this newsletter.
- Caring Til the End: A Carers Perspective Part I & II – Tuesday 17 July & Tuesday 24 July 2018 (2 sessions)
- NDIS Information Session – Thursday 26 July
- Carers, Families & the NDIS – three part program
- Pakenham: Tuesday 3 July to Tuesday 17 July 2018
- Dandenong: Wednesday 4 July to Wednesday 18 July 2018
- Disability Program: Carers, Families and The System Parts I to IV –
Thursday 9 August – Part I
Thursday 16 August – Part II
Thursday 23 August – Part III
Thursday 30 August – Part IV
For more information (or to book your spot) please visit the Carers Victoria website or call the Carers Victoria Carer Advisory Line on 1800 242 636.