Important information about our events
Are you attending one of our events for the first time?
- You must register with us to attend our events.
- Express interest in events by following the links in the “How it Works” section for each event, below.
- If you are not already registered with us, we will email you instructions on how to register.
How will I know if I can attend?
- We will send you an email to confirm you can attend the event.
Can anyone else attend with me?
- Some events are listed for “carers only”, this means only you can join the event.
- Some of our events are listed for “carers and friends”. This means, you, your close family/friends and the person you care for can join in the event with you. Please do not share links to events with anyone outside of your home.
What will I need?
- For online events you will need a smart phone or computer with internet to be able to join in.
- We will send you the ‘link’ you need to join in.
- Some events offer a kit or ‘extras’ that will be sent to you in the post. There is no cost for this.
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter via www.carersouth.org.au to find out about new events, updates or changes to the events program.
To access events click on the link below: